Seaway - All in My Head Download Album

06:54 Music King 0 Comments

Seaway - All in My Head Download Album

Seaway - All in My Head Album Description

Following revealing a worldwide manage Pure Noise Records back in the summer, Oakville, ON pop punk force Seaway have presented which they have inked at New Damage Records to cover the mom nation.
Their household manage ended up being revealed today (October 17) in a press release, which verifies that Seaway's All in My Head EP will be provided a suitable Canadian discharge thru New Damage on November 4. The four-song effort follows the band's full-length Hoser and contains earlier was launched track "Your Best Friend." You'll discover their boy-band lambasting tunes video clip the find under.
Because earlier revealed, Seaway are on the street at Gob and will be marking and Silverstein for many times in December. You'll find all of the reveal information below the EP tracklisting.

Seaway - All in My Head Album Tracklist :

1. Your Best Friend
2. Alberta
3. The Let Down
4. If I Came Back For You

Seaway - All in My Head Album Informations :

Artist: Seaway
Album: All in My Head
Release Year: 2014
Labels : Pure Noise Records
Genre : Pop Punk
Number of Discs: 1
Quality: MP3 320kbps
Size : 32 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Click Here 

0 comentarii: