Jeff Buckley - You and I Download Album

03:23 Music King 0 Comments

Jeff Buckley - You and I Download Album

Jeff Buckley - You and I Album Description

Almost 2 decades following their unintentional demise, the earlier unexplored record concerning very early Jeff Buckley tracks, such as addresses concerning Bob Dylan and an inaudible, initial track, will likely be revealed.
Buckley, recognized for their encapsulate of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, sunken in 1997 although diving within a route of Mississippi River. He was 30 years old. During his life, the guy just revealed 1 record, Grace, in 1994, and a handful of EPs, but his impact is still experienced nowadays.
The newest report, You and I, is an record of Buckley's first recording studio meeting for Columbia Records, mainly documented in 1993.
Although many Buckley collections have been made available because their demise – particularly 1998's Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk, which Buckley was performing upon as he passed away, as well as Songs to No One 1991-1992, tracks from Buckley's combination with Gary Lucas, released in 2002 – You and I will consist of the earlier inaudible song, Dream of You and I, as very well because 8 addresses and 1st ever before tracking of Grace.
The launch of You and I has already been supervised by Buckley's mom, Mary Guibert. The tracks had been based in the Sony Music collection although researching had been performed for 20th day of remembrance version concerning Grace.

Jeff Buckley - You and I Album Tracklist :

1. Just Like A Woman (Bob Dylan cover)
2. Everyday People (Sly & The Family Stone cover)
3. Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Cryin’ (First recorded by Louis Jordan)
4. Grace (original)
5. Calling You (Jevetta Steele cover)
6. Dream Of You And I (original)
7. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (The Smiths cover)
8. Poor Boy Long Way From Home (traditional blues song, Bukka White cover)
9. Night Flight (Led Zeppelin cover)
10. I Know It’s Over (The Smiths cover)

Jeff Buckley - You and I Album Informations :

Artist : Jeff Buckley
Album : You and I
Release Year : 2015
Labels : Columbia Records
Genre : Alternative rock, folk, rock, soul, blues
Number of Discs : 1
Quality : MP3 320kbps
Size : 87 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Click Here

0 comentarii: