Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Download Album

04:17 Music King 0 Comments

Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Download Album

Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Album Description

Veteran UK musician Marianne Faithfull's brand new Give My Love to London will be out in Ol' Blighty on September 29, but North American lovers are now able to anticipate the household discharge appear November.
A press release verifies your collective put strikes the shores November 11 thru Easy Sound Recording Co. As earlier revealed, their report ended up being monitored at manufacturer Rob Ellis and Dimitri Tikovoi, who additionally performed brake drum as well as bass sounds in the put, correspondingly. Faithfull's back-up musical organization in the record album comes with Bad Seeds Warren Ellis and Jim Sclavunos, Portishead guitarist Adrian Utley, keyboardist Ed Harcourt, and bassist Dimitri Tikovoi.

Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Album Tracklist :

1. Give My Love to London
2. Sparrows Will Sing
3. True Lies
4. Love More or Less
5. Late Victorian Holocaust
6. The Price of Love
7. Falling Back
8. Deepwater
9. Mother Wolf
10. Going Home
11. I Get Along Without You Very Well

Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Album Informations :

Artist: Marianne Faithfull
Album: Give My Love to London
Release Year: 2014
Labels : Easy Sound Recording Co
Genre : Rock, folk, jazz, blues
Number of Discs: 1
Quality: MP3 320kbps
Size : 109 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Click Here

0 comentarii: