The Weather Station - What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know Download Album

02:06 Music King 0 Comments

The Weather Station - What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know Download Album

The Weather Station - What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know Album Description

After past year's twosome show, the Weather Station (a.k.a. Toronto folkie Tamara Lindeman) has revealed intends to problem an EP this autumn plus brand new uncut in 2015.
Up 1st is the six-song mini-release What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know, that comes thru You've Changed Records on October 14. A press discharge describes that the EP was documented at origins find Daniel Romano, who experienced additionally monitored her 2011 second-year LP All of It Was Mine and took part within the 1st episode to last year's duet series. The put ended up being documented both in Welland, ON, and in North Carolina, with users of Megafaun backing Lindeman up on the "surprising close" tune period.

The Weather Station - What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know Album Tracklist :

1. Don't Understand
2. What Am I Going To Do (With Everything I Know)
3. Seemed True
4. Soft Spoken Man
5. Time
6. Almost Careless

The Weather Station - What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know Album Informations :

Artist: The Weather Station
Album: What Am I Going to Do with Everything I Know
Release Year: 2014
Labels : You've Changed Records
Genre : Folk
Number of Discs: 1
Quality: MP3 320kbps
Size : 57 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Click Here 

0 comentarii: