Yusuf - Tell 'Em I'm Gone Download Album

05:06 Music King 0 Comments

Yusuf - Tell 'Em I'm Gone Download Album

Yusuf - Tell 'Em I'm Gone Album Description

These types of days, legendary singer-songwriter Cat Stevens runs by Yusuf, and he's presently getting ready to discharge his first brand new record album in five many years. Tell 'Em I'm Gone will drop on October 27 through Legacy Recordings.
The record album ended up being generated by Yusuf and Rick Rubin, while the songster co-mixed the tracks with Paul Samwell-Smith, previously of the Yardbirds. Meeting were held in Los Angeles, Dubai, Brussels and London. Guests consist of Bonnie "Prince" Billy and frequent Will Oldham confederate Matt Sweeney (Chavez, Zwan), harmonica vet Charlie Musselwhite, onetime Fairport Convention user Richard Thompson, and Tuareg outfit Tinariwen.
Half of the 10 tracks are genuine ones and also the partner tend to be addresses. Relating to a pr release, the outcomes discover Yusuf "[coming back] to your origins to their adolescent music motivation: American blues and R&B." The name monitor happens to be a version for the conventional performing tune "Take This Hammer."

Yusuf - Tell 'Em I'm Gone Album Tracklist :

1. I Was Raised in Babylon
2. Big Boss Man (Jimmy Reed cover)
3. Dying to Live (Edgar Winter cover)
4. You Are My Sunshine (Jimmie Davis & Charles Mitchell cover)
5. Editing Floor Blues
6. Cat and the Dog Trap
7. Gold Digger
8. The Devil Came From Kansas (Procol Harum cover)
9. Tell 'Em I'm Gone (traditional)
10. Doors

Yusuf - Tell 'Em I'm Gone Album Informations :

Artist: Yusuf
Album: Tell 'Em I'm Gone
Release Year: 2014
Labels : Legacy Recordings
Genre : Folk rock, psychedelic rock, soft rock, pop rock, synthpop, electro, nasheed, hamd
Number of Discs: 1
Quality: MP3 320kbps
Size : 123 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Click Here

0 comentarii: